Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do men look up to women with great careers like doctors, police officers, pilots and scientists like women look up to men with great careers?

Do men admire hardworking and smart women that work hard to help providing and take care of their families or 

do they prefer lazy golddiggers that do nothing but use them and 

suck their money out? 

What’s better to men a breadwinner or golddigger? 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I date successful women. My daughters are successful in male dominated STEM fields. I hear a lot of negative feed back about confident and successful women. I can't help but think these pathetic creatures are actually frightened of successful women.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t really care whatever she is as long as she’s hot.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Women don't "look up to" men. They may admire someone who is professionally successful, but the phrase "look up to" implies either inferiority or juvenile status.

Most men these days prefer women who can earn a good living.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Men will look at the women's beauty & character first before looking at their careers. Although having professional careers is good but more importantly, the women must understand their men & can live as a happy family.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are a lot of men out there and they don't all share a brain. Young guys, just like young women, usually aren't looking for a life partner and don't care that much about the accomplishments of those they date so long as these people aren't costing them a fortune. But both genders tend to look for a more productive person when they're considering marriage or a long term domestic arrangement. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No , I don’t think a female doctor or lawyer is “superior” or “better” or more “lovable” than a woman who works as a cashier at McDonald’s. I would hate myself if I ever judged a human being on something so superficial as their profession or salary .

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have no use for a career woman and I don't want anywhere near a woman that is so manly she decided to be a police officer. As a traditional guy I want a traditional woman, not a gold digger, which is a completely different thing.

Also, a doctor is all but useless for a relationship in many cases. Anyone that is putting down long hours and is always on call has really no business dating anyone.  

• 1 month ago

I just prefer loving and caring women. I don't care whether she works or not

• 1 month ago

Not this man,  I don't see a reason why I should when there are plenty of men who are Police officers, Pilots,doctors and scientist.

• 1 month ago

Best woman I ever dated had her own P.I. business.   Worst wanted to move her and her kids into my house.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

studies have shown that when women make more than their husbands it increases the likelihood of divorce do to resentment...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.