Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Can the republicans win the house?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If the people can be blinded of the Democrats agendas, No.

Hopefully, the Democrat Dynasties can be ended.

• 2 months ago

I don’t think so this year given the number of retiring Republicans. Democrats did lose over 60 seats the last time Nancy Pelosi was Speaker. It’s not likely it will happen again this year but I really think MANY Democrats including Pelosi will retire in two years.

• 2 months ago

Doubtful this year....but I know staunch democrats in both Oregon and Washington that are deeply worried that their governors and city "leaders" in Seattle and Portland are handling tens of thousands of votes to the GOP with their handling of the riots and lawlessness...

Similarly, many rural residents of states like Michigan, Minnesota and Illinois aren't particularly happy with how things are being handled in their big cities...

Put that all together and you could see one or two districts in a number of states flip, which could then have a cumulative effect in DC...but probably not enough to overcome the current 34 seat margin.

I think the key will be the reaction to the group of new generation democrats that have been unseating long-time party soldiers.  "The Squad" are the most well-known, but establishment democrats have continued to lose even up to this year.  

If voters embrace these newer voices, the democratic majority should remain strong.  If they become too extreme for moderate dems, some of those seats could switch as well.

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They will not win the house or presidency, but most-likely will retain the senate.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They can but do i hope they do i do not at all.

but yes of course anyone can win anything if they throw a bunch of money at people.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.