Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

why can't democrats realize that if  you can grocery shop in person you can vote in person?

voting is a right yes but you have to PROVE it is YOU voting and not an illegal

anonymous just so you know we supporters are not the ones taking lives you democrats are 

one, Trump isn't orange he's tan ,Two Trump used absentee ballot which is different from mail in ballots

Yeah let's vote 24 hours a day /7 days a week /12 months a year. Forever and Ever!!!

theHughman what I am saying is that it is just as safe to go to polls for just one day as it is to go to the store 

Why can't Republicans realize that there are tens of millions of people who are eligible to vote but cannot or do not drive, are infirm, elderly, blind, in extended care, etc.?  And we won't even get into the millions of people who have to work on Election Day and cannot get away to vote. Seriously, you Trump supporters are the most heartless, thoughtless, unfeeling, uncaring, inhumane, cruel little creatures imaginable. Question answered.  I await my Favorite Answer award.

• Dan

It's not a covid related issue. Many places have been voting by mail. For the past 10 years we've changed the way we shop, do banking, register vehicle, etc.

In my county you can mail the ballot in, or walk in and put it in the box, or drive through and drop it off. And my county is overwhelmingly Republican. It was never an issue before. 

Why can't Republicans realize that if people can grocery shop 7 days a week people would be able to vote 7 days a week?

• ?

No liberal socialist communist democrat blm antifa illegal lover has a legitimate answer to your question.

Because these people are idiots. I've watched liberals give the stupidest excuses why voting in person is dangerous. 

You cant social distance in a grocery store. These people (sheep) are stupid.

In a grocery store, you can social distance. A voting precinct it's quite difficult. People are touching everything. And it's often a very small room. People also need food to survive. Voting is also a right and therefore should be made easy as possible. Your orange messiah voted by mail.