Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What would you do if?

Your wife was mad at you so she purposefully walked bare-breasted in front of the camera during your work from home office meeting and gave them a good shake.

• David

I'd kick her out of the house.  Here's my reasoning.  At the point where you are on an office call video conference, then that are of your house is YOUR OFFICE BUILDING.  What would happen to a woman who purposefully walked bare-breasted around an office building?  She would be arrested and at a minimum, she would spend a night in jail.  She would also have a mandatory court hearing where she'd likely get hit with a large fine and significant community service commitment, if she didn't have to serve some more time behind bars.  Oh, and if the company found out that the woman was married to one of their employees?  The employee would be "asked" to resign, immediately.  He probably wouldn't be fired because his managers would understand that it was his WIFE who made the mistake.  Still, they can't put up with such activity in a work environment.  So to prevent it from happening again, the HUSBAND would be asked to leave.  "voluntarily" resigning...

The wife might be pissed off, but her actions are likely to result in her husband getting fired.  No way is that acceptable.  You don't get a warning, you get thrown out the door...

• rick

The logical thing to do at this point would be to pimp her out.

i'd laugh it off ..she thought it was our top less board meeting...or act like nothing happened 

This may sound harsh but make her feel embarrassed about it. Tell her it was really childish, pathetic and a low thing for someone to do. If the people in your meeting saw then tell her they thought it was idiotic and she humiliated herself. She probably thought it was funny but she needs to understand it's something she shouldn't have done and shouldn't do again. 

I have no answer for this but I proclaim this the question of the Corona virus season.

I'm not married thank heavens