how do i make myself sleep for a long time? ?

like a coma or something where i can't be waken up, im in a bad mood and sleep fixes everything but i want to sleep for two days or more if that's possible

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Schedule a visit with your family doctor and show them what you have written here when they ask what brings you in today.  Use this as an opportunity to have a frank discussion of how you are doing.  Since it would not be possible to sleep that long you will probably needed to be sedated.  You can discuss what needs to happen in order to be able to do this. 

Since this is not something you will be able to do at home unless you can bring in a home care nurse to monitor your condition so your best bet will probably be a nursing home or a long-term care facility that handles coma patients so you do not tie up a hospital bed.  Your doctor will need to talk with each facility to see if they can find one that can accommodate your wishes 

Now the only thing left would be to find out how much this is going to cost you.  It seems unlikely this is something that would be covered by insurance so you should be ready to pay out of pocket.   

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.