PSG asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Remember when some PL fans actually thought Atletico were good ?

Lmao, they're terrible, lost just like I predicted yesterday, and you morons thought they could actually win the Champions League, Atletico Madrid, seriously come on guys XD 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I still rate them. They are a good side without the resources to really compete for the major trophies. Compared to PSG, City and Barcelona in recent years in the CL, you'd have to say they are doing a better job with the resources they have.

• Lester
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No i dont remember

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Good enough to beat the kings of England 

• CMD
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Plastic fans always hate clubs that have been built up from nothing.

Just wait till energy drink FC knock out the second rate players team that is PSG.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They’ve had a bad season and really struggled for goals consistently, it’s only a massive fluke that they beat Liverpool I don’t think people realised at the time how much of an upset that really was, I said it at the time. 

• 1 month ago

Atletico are a bloody anti-football side. They should be playing a more attacking brand of football with the players they have.

I wanted Leipzig to knock them out.

• 1 month ago

I'm glad to see the back of them, anti-football loses. I can see the Leipzig, PSG semi being a goalfest. And we'll probably have Barca/City which could be another goal heavy game, hopefully with most going past Ederson. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.