Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Trumpsters:  Are you OK with Trump withholding covid relief as blackmail?

Update:

If the link doesn't work, do a Yahoo search for "Trump says he is holding up coronavirus aid to block postal service funds for voting by mail".  

Update 2:

To all literate members:  Please READ the article before replying.  

Update 3:

Don't use the link.  Look up the TITLE of the article.  

127 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

They're okay with literally anything. They'd chant "MAGA" as he's disemboweling them.

• 5 months ago

Do you get all of your information from biased left outlets?

The truth is, Trump tried to release a stimulus package, but Pelosi and Schummer shut it down because the bill didn't include tax breaks for millionaires in New York and California. Seek truth, don't believe the media lies.

• 5 months ago

Since democrats think Covid19 is 100x worse than the Bubonic Plague, they will be afraid to go out to vote. I am okay with that. Let's get rid of mail in voting and make sure democrats don't get to vote.

• Mark J
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The party that is blocking relief is the Democrats. They tagged on a whole raft of pet projects last time, and it got through. This time not so. The Democrats int he house haven't even put together a counter proposal.

Trump has indeed blocked additional expenditure on USPS. Not that he has reduced expenditure, just that he isn't going to spend more money to pull the Democrats chestnuts from the fire.

USPS have informed various states they cannot guarantee delivering postal ballots in the time those states have  given themselves to get ballots out. Those states could set their own legislation to give themselves more time to get this potential mess sorted. but its easier to blame Trump

AS to your article... would love to read it but its

an invalid link.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Diana. You typical LEFTEST LYING LUNATIC. Here's the TRUTH. President Trump on Thursday said he is withholding approval for a coronavirus relief package because Democrats want to include funds for mail-in voting.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

they are downright cultists, do you really expect them to have the capacity to exhibit any rational response at all? Trump could do literally anything and they'd either find a way to excuse it, ignore it, or decry it as "fake news."

like/dislike ratio here only proves my point.

• Al
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

That's a false analogy of the situation, you are right in part but you just listed the wrong party for being responsible, I'm not a huge Trump fan, but I'm not a hater, I am a former Democrat who voted Obama twice, I a middle leaning American, I can see thru the B.S. in politics, Democrats are trying to sneak in legislation that does zero to immediately help the people directly, State and municipal Relief needs to be a bill on its own, Giving democrats 2 trillion does not equate to those funds reaching your hands...the first round of stimulus money in some cases are sitting in state hands going nowhere, why? because its not crystal clear at identifying exactly who is in need with specific things....that's why the piecemeal approach was correct by Trump because it address immediate needs like Unemployment and Rent , lets get those out of the starting gate! but unfortunately, were approaching an election and the Democrats need dirt to hash at Trump, he is doing too many positive things in different areas that democrats need to water down......The Democratic party is holding the American people hostage by adding pork to a relief bill.... it's not fully Trump, Dems could easily agree with money to the people right away and come back to the table later to discuss State and Municipal relief.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yahoo news is not a credible source

do you ever get tired of making this crap up

you could easily take the word trump out of your question and insert pelosi 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'm ok with Trump doing whatever pisses off arrogant, psychotic liberals. 

Update: All politicians and negotiations are based on some form of blackmail or give and take to get what they want. The only difference is that Trump isn't pretentious about it. Democrats and liberals have become so ignorant and corrupt that it makes it easy to support just about anything Trump does. I'm just glad someone stepped up to challenge Democrats nonsense.  Democrats never have the guts to get things done but then they get their panties riled up when someone does. Trump is the perfect antidote to Democrat corruption and liberal selfrighteous arrogance. 

Source(s): Black Democrat
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Are you ok with being paranoid.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.