Anonymous

is anime a good enough reason to want to be a doctor?

Okay, this may sound silly, but the only reason I want to become a doctor is because I watched Black Jack and now I wanna be a surgeon. Am I just being stupid? Or are little inspirations like these what spark into passions?

Enough to spark an interest? Certainly!

Enough to make you decide for sure that's the career you want to pursue? Not really. 

You don't say how old you are. You can start by reading true hospital stories. One my dad thought was very authentic (was a physician who worked at Bellevue) is "The View from the Vue," although I'm sure you can find some more current ones (it's set in the 1960s). 

If you're old enough, start volunteering in medical situations. Many hospitals have teen (15+) volunteer programs, and nearly all have volunteer positions for people 18 and older. 

If/when you're college-age, you can engage in physician shadowing.

These will make you decide whether you truly want to pursue medicine as a career. Your decision to become a surgeon, rather than some other sort of doctor, will occur much later, and is not entirely within your control (in the U.S., anyway): there is a lot of competition for surgical residencies. 

You can be a surgeon for any reason if you have a knack for it. You should explore medicine and then you'll know how it works for you.