when is yahoo bringing back its comments section?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • There's no actual engagement in a comments section of an article; just death threats, people angry about whatever, and trolling that wasn't funny 20 years ago and still isn't.

• 1 month ago

there are some really immature people using Q&A on here I noticed..

if you cannot give intelligent answers and need to resort to 9 year old orientated slurs,  you should not be using this full stop. 

If I knew the answer to this I'd tell you,  unfortunately its anybodys guess as to why they took the comments thing down in the first place.

I'm surprised nobody has 'leaked' info about their plans, since its only yahoo! and they're not exactly Apple or Amazon lol

surely someone has a mate or two who works there and knows whats going on, if so, we await the news please.

• 1 month ago

yahoo has been beat by better writers so they are angry and have wuthdrawn

• 1 month ago

when yer deck tuchez the back of yer arze lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

IDK but do miss them in a way. They can be helpful or abused but I saw them as an asset for a person to personalize an answer or correct someone that has not inferred a question correctly. Freedom of choice is my concern that YA should reinstate the comments.

Also a person should have the privilege of deleting unwanted comments that taint his or her answer without having to report them.

• 1 month ago

Never.     Yahoo do not want people pointing out  misinformation by the media.  I will tell you something else that will never come back... the European Football Championships.... or they could have had the Euro 2020 being played behind closed doors like they are doing with the Champions League  ( Finals in Lisbon, Portugal next week) instead of cancelling it altogether.... We've kissed good-bye to a lot of things triggered by Convid-19 and two of those things are the Euros and Yahoo Comments

• 1 month ago

No one knows when that will return.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Like KC said probably after the election. Unless Trump wins of course 

• 1 month ago

After the U.S election probably. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴 I dunno. 

Depends.

May be years.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.