Do you look good in a photograph?

No I don't....I always look like a beached whale.

• Evi

No, not always. I have good days and bad days same as any other human being. There are photos of me that I really like, that others may or may not also like, and I have photos of me I don't like, that again others may or may not like... Although tbh I tend to delete anything I don't like 

I look good in the mirror but bad in photos...

No, I have a special superpower.  I'm amazingly unphotogenic to the point where I don't look like my earthly flesh in photographs.  Even family members sitting right next to me fail to pick me out of group photographs.  The really weird thing is that I'm instantly recognisable in drawings.  I modelled for life drawings for a bit for a fairly talented class.  What they sketched was what I see in the mirror.  How does one explain that?

Yes and **** anyone who says otherwise 

Me, I look fabulous.  Mind you, that's MY biased opinion.

• John

Saying "I am beautiful" is not permitted in American society.

• Sumi

I do, but only when the photographer taking my portrait uses the right focal length, the right type of pose to hide my bad points and excentuate my good ones, and finally uses great lighting.  In photos where these points are ignored or done poorly, I am not fond of how I look, especially when a smartphone is used.  Why?  Because smartphone use wide-angle lenses which makes people look ugly.  You can see this effect in this link (for reference smartphones use 24mm or 28mm equivalent lenses):http://www.stepheneastwood.com/tutorials/lensdisto...

You can see just how unattractive this woman looks when using a wide lens and how much better she looks when the focal length goes beyond 50mm.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. As it does with anyone's photo, it depends on many factors, the lighting, the posing, the lens used, distance from camera to avoid distortion, and the expression of the face. A GOOD photographer with the correct equipment takes these things into consideration to, in most cases, make a person look as good as possible in a photo. That is the difference between someone MAKING a good photograph, and someone else with no knowledge of such things just pushing a button and taking a crap snapshot.

There was one when I was dressed up in a panda costume, I look pretty good in that one...