When in trouble, do you seek divine guidance?

Has anyone received any guidance from a totally unexpected source ?

I seek divine guidance when I'm NOT in trouble, because being guided by my God and Savior is a daily experience, whether things are going well or badly. A daily walk with my Lord enables me to weather any storms that come along. I do not view God as only required when I'm in trouble. What an insult that would be to God! And yes, over many years I've received guidance from unexpected sources - people, books, dreams, all sorts of ways. My God is near, and He cares.

When in trouble, people pray. They go to temple, monastery, and church. They are seeking guidance from outside. But the problem is this we don’t realize that the Divine is inside. That’s why when we go to pray we close our eyes intuitively. Why do we do it? Because the Divine is not outside, the Divine is inside. Therefore, even if we want this Spiritual guidance, we have to learn to go within. The source may appear from an outside source but it is the communication with the Divine that will give us the Spiritual guidance. It may come as an advice from a friend, a Whatsapp message, an SMS or something we watch on the television but the source is from the Divine that is within. We have to learn to communicate with the Spirit, the Soul inside for us to get Spiritual guidance.

I pray to God for guidance each and everyday. By God guiding you through the day, troubles are few and far between. If you wait till trouble comes your way to seek God's Divine guidance, you waited to long. 

Psalms 32:8 “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.”

Galatians 5:25 “If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.”

No.

I've received guidance from totally unexpected sources, but none of them required inferring the existence of 'divine beings'.

• Divine guidance can be obtained from God, if you always pray to Him, and when such cases happen, invoke Him after praying to Him, and He will intervene!

I have received good advice from some surprising sources, none of them divine or supernatural. If God is interested in a relationship with me, He can always start by answering one of my past prayers.