Mental or Mental?

I met a girl on dating site go over to her house and yes slept with her that night. Yes, we did that she was hot sorry. 

So, after sex she starts walking around in and of her bedroom asking if I heard the voices. I replied no. Soon after she comes in room and says who sent you here. I started to get freaked out and told her I had to go. She then started to apologize and didn't want me to go. So, I go to work and go back to her house after work. Everything is fine then all of a sudden she says "I know you know" apparently her mom took her kids from her, and she thinks I am undercover trying to get info from her mom. I have never met her much less her mom. I have never experienced someone like this. I asked her if she is taking her meds and do you think you are taking the correct type? Could be giving you bad side effects. She replied that she just got on time release ADHD pills, and she has been hearing voices. There was more to the craziness.

Again I am really freaked out over this encounter, but she is so freaking beautiful, can she be normal or a lost cause?

• Favourite answer

Lost cause. Get the f(u)ck out of there!

• Tj

See if you can talk her into going back to her doctor...If you happen to see a pill bottle, look for the Doctors name and her name, call the doctor. let him know what is going on...you may make a big difference in her life if you can do this. She needs help, you may be the only one that can help her. Open your heart................Please

So you have taken advantage of a damaged woman with mental health problems.  It's your choice whether you stay with her because you like her a lot (not just because she's hot) and help her - or continue your abuse of her, a person who is ill and has an awful lot of difficult baggage......just for the sake of free sex.  What would that say about the type of man you are?

u should watch the movie the voices with rayan reynolds - he was also handsome and hearing voices and look how that ended up for those he was dating