It's been a month that I filed my taxes but in my IRS account they say they have not received it. Is this normal? how can I contact them?

• Eva

If you filed on paper, you will be waiting many months for them to be processed.  The processing centers were closed for at least 3 months and are now operating at about half capacity.  It will take them months to catch up on the volume of mail that came in while they were closed. Calling them won't do you any good if your taxes haven't been entered into the system yet.  If you efiled them, you need to wait 6 weeks before you call.

If you filed by mail, then this is normal.  Do not contact them only a month after filing.  Give them more time.

They are way way behind.  This is normal this year.  Don't bother trying to contact them, they won't be able to help.