.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Why is Trump complaining about Kamala Harris, when Trump's mother, Mary Anne MacLeod was born in Scotland? So isn't Trump a birther too?

Trump was an Anchor Baby, his father was an Anchor Baby too. Melania was in the US illegally at one point, and all of Trump's children except for Tiffany are Anchor Babies. The Trump family is full of Anchor Babies and Trump is trying to make the Trump family exempt from from the rule. SHAME!!!

Trump's mother could have kept her Scottish citizenship when her children were born.... This screams of Trump family anchor babies, and President Trump's first and second wives are naturalized citizens and their children being Anchor Babies big time. He should keep his mouth shut. And yes every vice president is checked, and double checked, to make sure of their eligibility.

Tiffany Trump is the only one that isn't an Anchor Baby, her mother Marla Maples is a US born citizen.

@ Rob, Saying it's "different" is weaselling your way out of answering an intelligent question. And it's still a double standard. lol

WHEN SHE WAS BORN, I DON'T THINK HER PARENTS WERE LEGAL RESIDENTS AND IF SO SHE IS ONLY A CITIZEN BECAUSE OF THE ANCHOR BABY RULE.  AND IF THAT IS THE CASE, IF THEY WIN IN NOVEMBER EXPECT LAWSUITS TO BE FILED.

• Prince

I'm tired of what I consider non issues. Honestly I wouldn't care about whether Trump was born in Germany for that matter, had he done what I wanted done. The things I care about are physical and not words and banter. Blah blah blah. Yack yack yack. I don't care about people being Gay and Lesbian or having abortions because I say HELL it's their bodies. The things I care about are NOT words but physical actions without any words. I'd like to see Darius Semmens hanged for shooting the five year old White boy Cannon Hinthint in the head. I'd like to see the CIA assassinate Assad. I'd like to see the Hispanic children at the Border well cared for and their parents screened for refugee status and official immigration as refugees from the drug cartels and juntas and machete gangs ruling those craphole countries but the machete gangs and prisoners with gang tattooes publicly vivesected. I'd like to see the rioters mowed down with machine gun fire. I'd like to see Kim of North Korea dead before the end of a wasted 4 year long Administration that was all talk talk talk. 

This is just Trump's inability to take a gift when he's handed it and seemingly intentionally self sabotaging. 

• Rob

Trump will tell you that it's different.  What he won't say but will imply is that it's different because he is a white male and Harris is a black female.

President Trump is not complaining.

He was asked a question at his presser and he replied that someone had told him that she could be ineligible.

The issue is when Harris's parents became citizens. As the president said, he expects that the Dems checked that before choosing her. So it could well not be an issue at all.

• Dan

But Trump's parents were both US citizens when he was born. 

He knows she is a legal American, he is just afraid of any woman who is so obviously much smarter than he is. He knows she will shred him in a debate, so all he can do is to try to disqualify her before the competition begins. Typical cowardly Trump response. When the going gets tough, run away and say "not my fault".

It's a dog whistle.  It's an inside joke about the Fourteenth Amendment.  My identity was stolen by the same country that called me an anchor baby.