Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Do you think this world is a bad place ? PLEASE READ?

There may be some good in this world but OVERALL i think its an evil world. So much pain n suffering, death, destruction, chaos etc etc All the evil, unspeakable, despicable things that happen on this planet, i just see very little good and MUCH EVIL. Maybe im the only one that sees things this way, but if i had a choice, there is no way i would want to be born into this world. Its mostly pain n suffering with moments of happiness. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The world is neither a good or bad place per se. It is only your perception that people in this world appear to be bad because you are pessimistic and unhappy. 

Change your attitude to a positive outlook on life and you will see the world as it truly is a beautiful place.

• 2 months ago

You are correct: there is mostly evil in this world. Throughout all of mankind’s history there has been much wickedness. And today, no matter where you look in the world, there is bloodshed, crime, hatred and immorality. All too often it is the innocent, decent people who suffer from the wicked acts of others. I remember feeling hopeless about that fact, especially when I saw such lack of empathy for the most vulnerable people. However, I was greatly relieved to learn that there is a reason why the world is as wicked as it is AND that it will not remain this way forever. . . in fact, all will be righted soon.

Briefly, this is what occurred: God--whose name is Yahweh (also transliterated as "Jehovah")--told man that his life depended upon obedience to his Creator, and that disobedience would result in death (Genesis 2:17). God’s adversary, Satan, contradicted this clear statement. He told Adam’s wife that the human pair could disobey and still, “You positively will not die.” He further claimed that such disobedience would actually improve matters for them! Have we seen this to be the case? On the contrary, things have gone from bad, to worse. It is the wrathful Devil, then, that is the cause behind the increased wickedness on the earth. Actually this dramatic increase of wickedness is most meaningful: Christ foretold it as part of the great sign of the “last days.” Thanks to God's mercy, this evil system of things will be destroyed and replaced with the restoration of Paradise, which the first human couple threw away.

The Most High God has promised to take action “to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” He will do this soon at the universal war of Armageddon, called “the war of the great day of God the Almighty.” This righteous war will settle the great issue, that of Yahweh’s universal sovereignty. Satan, who knows his remaining time is short, will not escape. Thus Armageddon will accomplish what no human war has ever done—get to the root cause of wickedness. Executed also will be all human doers of wickedness, since Yahweh’s forces at Armageddon come “to execute judgment against all and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds.”—Rev. 11:18; 16:14; 20:1-3; Jude 15.

Before Armageddon makes the way for God’s new world, a warning must be delivered. The peaceful preachers of Jehovah’s witnesses are sounding that warning, that all lovers of morality may flee from Satan’s doomed world and find protection by trusting in Yahweh: “Hope in Yahweh and keep his way, and he will exalt you to take possession of the earth. When the wicked ones are cut off you will see [it]. But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”—Ps. 37:34, 11.

• 2 months ago

Yes, but them I am a misanthrope and cannot wait for the human race to end so the Earth can be restored to its former glory. 

• 2 months ago

The world is a beautiful place but it's the "People" that makes it bad. it was beautiful millions of years ago & is now but since "Man" appeared they have ruined everything including humanity as well. mho.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, here in Europe Muslim rapefugees are raping and attacking at will and we are told to shut up and not be racist. Australia too, has Apex Gang. Canada has Somali rapists claiming asylum and put up in hotels.

• 2 months ago

I fully understand your feelings. But we are not left without the answers.

Many do not believe that Satan exists. Thus, although they might be alarmed about world conditions, they do not discern the real cause—Satan the Devil. True, much of the responsibility for mankind’s woes rests with humans themselves. Because Satan is “the god of this system of things,” human society displays the same basic characteristics that he does—cruelty, pride, contentiousness, jealousy, greed, deception, and rebelliousness. 

The Bible shows that this life is not what God purposed for humankind. After creating the first human couple, God placed them in an earthly paradise. He wanted them to enjoy life on earth forever. His purpose for them was to spread their paradise over all the earth. Yes, God’s purpose was for a human family to live eternally together in peace and happiness. Unfortunately the first human couple disobeyed God, and instead of an unlimited life span humans on an average have, at best, less than 30,000 days. However God’s original purpose did not change. The Bible promises: “The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it.” (Psalm 37:29) The Bible tells of God’s arrangement to give humans everlasting life. 

• 2 months ago

I won't argue with you about this. I'll just say that it's your responsibility and mine to make the best of our situation.

A lot of our misery comes from being upset about being upset. This is being sad about being sad, afraid of being afraid, and angry at ourselves for being angry. The thing is just to say, OK, I'm sad, no big deal. But you want to do things that get you out of it, whatever works for you that makes you healthy.

Someone here asked, "How do you deal with disappointment or discontentment in life?" Here's what I said.

One of the best strategies for mental health is minimizing the amount of time you spend down in the dumps because of a misfortune. When you're knocked down, get back on your feet as fast as you can.

Optimism sometimes gets a bad rep. There's stupid optimism, which says that things are great when they're obviously not, but there's also smart optimism, which is always looking for ways to make lemonade out of the lemons life gives us every day - big ones and little ones. Instead of cursing your bad luck when things don't go as planned, look for the advantages of the new situation. Use your imagination. This is how to be "lucky."

While he was filming Jaws, the hit movie that established his reputation, director Steven Spielberg found that his mechanical shark was nearly impossible to work with, subject to constant breakdowns. After giving the problem some thought, he realized that a shark the audience could not see would be scarier.

A couple of tips for negative thinking

When you're in a bad mood, look at the thought that triggered it. See if it's false or otherwise useless. If it is, let it go and replace it with two positive thoughts.

Count your blessings, and remind yourself of your past successes.

Stop and smell the roses.

I've answered a lot of mental health questions, with advice from experts about a variety of problems.

There's a lot of things that can help. For example, you might be interested in stress management advice. Research has come up with various things that are effective and easy if not downright fun.

• 2 months ago

The world is a sad,sick place.

You are correct.

• Cee
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

God speaks about it in ancient scripture,

TEXT 16: From the highest planet in the material world down to the lowest, all are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death take place. But one who attains to My abode, O son of ****ī, never takes birth again.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think the world is a mirror.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.