Is it bad if I'm a teen and go to bed at midnight and wake up at 9-10 in the morning?

Teens are night owls by nature. If you must get up earlier, you must go to bed earlier.

No, I'm 15 and I can't sleep until 5/6am then my mum wakes me up for the day at like 10am and I just wanna fix it cos I'm going back to school in a few days. You're good bro

It’s not bad, but maybe start waking up early for when you go to school.

• Edna

No -- it's not "bad". But, you had better wake up before 9-10 in the morning, if you expect to get to school or to work on time. 

It is not wrong but try to wake up early as later you may find it difficult to get to school or office.

Yes it is, a young healthy teen should be sleeping by 11 and up by 6 on the dot without a struggle. 

Not bad just discipline yourself to sleep early and wake up early 

• edward

You wake up late.  I mean teens need more sleep than adults for sure, i’m not denying that 8-10 hours is what it should be but you should be waking up early enough for school