How can I find out if a child is mine if my ex tells me she is my daughter but then says she isn't? No paternity test has been done at all.?

I've attempted paternity tests before and she refused to do them. If she is my daughter she will be a year old next month. I just want to know if she's my daughter so I can be involved in her life and not get screwed 16 years down the road with child support if that makes sense

2 days ago

Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons; painted nails = aborted kids in family. Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels (weight pushes down; baby falls out)...cesarean because of pants (tight hips = cesarean...second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them; forgive me.

Source(s): Archbishop Sergiy Ageev who is now imprisoned by Jewish Commie gov't in Russia for speaking out against sin; they shaved his head and beard; forgive me.

You need to have the court order a DNA test, or you can use a home DNA test kit which uses cheek swab samples of your daughter and yourself:

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/homedna-paternit...

A mother IN MY STATE who refuses to allow DNA testing to prove paternity loses custody.  It's just that simple.

So you go to Court and ask for Court-ordered DNA.  It's just that simple.  Home pregnancy tests are NOT admissible in Court.

• John P

You are right - DNA testing is the only way to tell paternity for sure. Let us hope that the law can enforce it for you.

• Edna

Petition the Court for a DNA test to determine paternity. If the Court orders that DNA testing  be done, the child's mother will have to comply with the Court order.  

Get a lawyer.  If you file for a paternity test and it's court ordered, she can't refuse. And you'll be granted one if she's previously told you that the child is yours, even if she's retracted her claim.

• ?

Tell the ex ok  and not to contact you again and that will get her moving because if she is your daughter she will want you to have contact and probably pay child support and will allow dna test - she is just trying to keep you hanging around in case you can get back with her. Good Luck

You apply to the court to get a test done. Why is this not obvious?

Well you answered your own question: demand a paternity test.