Can men cross stitch or is it abit gay?

• HMFan

Behaviors like cross-stitching, replacing a transmission, cooking, mowing the lawn, doing laundry, and building a deck are not intrinsically “masculine” or “feminine.” We as humans have categorized them that way. Do what brings YOU happiness and satisfaction, and ignore those who would tell you otherwise.

Not at all, one of our most famous football players knitted for a hobby. It was Rosie Grear. He would knit while he flew or traveled to the next game.

Just knowing what a "cross stitch" is sounds gay.

Nothing is "gay". That is a stereotype, just like saying people who are left-handed are spawns of the devil.

Cross stitch is actually a good way to see what colors to lay out to best present a picture. To some it is very calming too. I did it in my teen years, as well as sew buttons back on shirts, and learn to hem my own pants and iron.

Creative?

I draw, have drawn since I was young.

I Love certain artists like Giger, Warren, Frazetta.

Everyone does what they want to.

Many times people do little things to calm down.

I made a few stuffed animals for people with old clothes, stitched all by hand, it was like a personal "vent", me, myself.

I have hung drywall and installed windows, doors.

I get a rush out of a finished product no matter what.

I put my ALL into it.

I've seen cross stitched deals at the State Fair, and I am amazed, I think I will pass on that, too much work.

Gay? No ******* way!!

I want a "Legend of Zelda" deal to hang up. 

i am sure some can, nothing gay about it.

• Ya-Hoo

Maybe "feminine" I wouldn't go as far as to say gay. 

• garry

stitch yes , but forget bout having a baby , thats what women are designed for.

• drip

“Thor” Chris Hemsworth does  cross stitching,

Rosie Grier has done some wonderful counted cross stitching. He has book out on  needlepoint for men. Henry Fonda did  counted cross stitching Between takes.

Many men knit. 

• Rick

I know several men who knit ..........................