Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Why do i keep having such bad dreams lately?

First i had a dream that someone in my family died from coronavirus

Then i dreamed my friend ended our friendship

Then yesterday night i had a dream about a animal that I'm frightened of 

My anxiety is worsening lately does this have anything to do with it?

This morning i dreamed i was struck by lightning 

My ancestor is The Prophet Joseph, so I will help you. No one helps me. I got thrown out God's Kingdom for betrayers, back biters, and liars and frauds towards God and Christ.  :

1st Dream : Prophetic vision or possible punishment from God to your family member if they don't get their health, life, and spiritual life together and repent. 

2nd Dream : It means that your friend doesn't really take an interest in you. That it would be best if ended.

3rd Dream : Depending on the animal or the circumstances, it is a sinful look at your own sinful and animalistic behaviors or sins against God. Or sinful mistakes you never apologized for or repented of, or a dream giving you a sign of a curse. 

4th Dream : I believe your dream is showing you, that Satan is running you down like Job and that he is in control of you right now and your God and the person associated with that name in hebrew.  That maybe a witch or coven of witches like a willow, and some people with names of trees is really running your life and maybe you need help. 

Look at your life...are you happy ...if you are not that will cause night mares. There are so many people afraid of the virus...the daily thoughts just worked into your dreams.

Everyone has bad dreams at some point . They are probably an expression of the anxiety we all feel in these crazy times .

Ive found most people have bad dreams. You live a life of sin. and your making me snicker.

wait till you do real evil. you wont call that nothing crap "bad dreams" again.

and you'll have satans messangers screwing your kids and wife right in your face and there will be not a blinking thing you'll be able to do about it.

ROTFLMAO!

Christian? God fearing islam? atheists? your all the same devil worshing turds to me.

i'm sorry about your dreams. There's a lot of reasons scientific and spiritual about dreams. But I think if you don't like having bad dreams, try changing your night routine. Do you drink water before going to sleep, do you sleep with a lot of thoughts in your mind, how is your environment like when you sleep? I think try changing the things you can control first and see if that can help with the nightmares as well. 

Dreams can just be a representation of fears and please go talk to a therapist about this. Please give up caffeine products and that can help.

It’s because of the 5G towers they are installing

Prolly the pork you've been eating

• see a dream it is a natura,,,   

Dreams are an amazing insight into your own psyche. You see them to help you understand what is happening in your life. It's about choices you are making and the situation you are in. Dreams sometimes frighten you into a realization. Sometimes, it takes a tragedy in real life to help someone see a different perspective. In this case you are seeing dreams to help you see a different perspective. Most of your dreams are about ending a situation. Death is about the end of a situation as you saw as being hit by lightening or someone dying from the virus. Similarly, ending a friendship shows the end of a situation. Not know who you are or your current situation, from your dreams I would guess that you need to make a change in your life due to the current circumstances. Most people do. We are in a new world because of the virus and many old ways have to change. We need to adjust. Hope this helps.

Source(s): visiondreamer.ca Meditations for the Journey by C. Mohan