What should I do in life? (Job wise)?

I’m going to be 25 this month. I’m not so smart I tried college but dropped out to help parents with bills back in 2017. I have experience in restaurant, tax preparer, detailer/parts guy, and delivery. I quit my body shop job because of the *** hole GM. I am currently working for an Amazon delivery company and found myself to be more productive at this job. I want a job where I’ll be getting paid good eventually because I am a hard worker and will make sure I deserve every penny. I eventually want to have a family so I want to be able provide. Any suggestions on type of job I should look into?

Why would your parents make/you decide you drop out because of bills Even if you did part time?they should have been ready before you went.go back to school because that’s the only way you’ll move up or learn a trade.

• ?

Stay with the company where you are because it is stable, and going well.

• Matt

What do you enjoy doing? Do you want to work outdoors or indoors? Do you want to do something physical or mental? Get qualified in something that is in demand and then get some work experience in that area.