Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsHome Theatre · 2 months ago

Are you allowed in to the city hospital without shoes on (barefoot)?

Hi my friend is a landscape photographer (and for obvious reasons) doesn't wear shoes anywhere. They need to go the the city hospital for repair works but are concerned about not being allowed in without shoes on. How is it happening then.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes, generally speaking...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's gross, put some shoes on

• Fred G
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Is this a trick question to see if anyone notices your friend is a photographer, not a repairman.? Therefore he has no need to go to the hospital to do repair work since he is a landscape photographer.. You need to get a life... And why are some people answering this as if it was a real question.?

• Shadow
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Why the hell would you want to walk around barefoot and since when is walking barefoot a requirement to be a landscape photographer? Not wearing shoes is just being lazy and is disgusting. Hospitals will more than likely stop anyone from outside walking in barefoot. Tell your friend to wear some shoes, even sandals.

Jesus walked with sandals. He didn't walk barefoot. He's not an idiot.

Oh, by the way, please put this question in the appropriate category.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

me yes but then i cant walk anyway , what they going to do , ask me to walk out ..lol

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As you can see, GPT-3 is not ready for prime time.

• 2 months ago

What does this have to do with home theatre?

• 2 months ago

NOTHING to do with Consumer Electronics.

Attachment image
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why would you want to go to a hospital without shoes on?  Who knows what types of bodily fluids are on the floor there.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They will allow people in without masks because a few people got violent over it. And they are allowed in without masks if they say their religion forbids it. Tell him to say that his religion forbids wearing shoes. They don’t ask for proof. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.