Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 month ago

Where can I buy an new intel core i9 desktop?

I live in Australia, is there anywhere I can find one to buy? I can't any in my local stores. By budget is $1,800 USD.

Harvey Norman, and it's right on the edge of your budget.

https://www.harveynorman.com.au/hp-pavilion-gaming...

Nearest PC store

What about that Harvey Spilker store they have in Australia?

You might want to go to their website and see if they have one that can be shipped to the store. A build your own PC site like pcpartpicker should have a list of popular Australian retailers, so that would be another place to check.

Here in the United States a prebuilt desktop with a Core i9 processor is hard to come by. The only brick and mortar stores that would have one is Best Buy or Microcenter, and sometimes you'd have to order an expensive desktop like that because they don't keep anything like that in stock at the store.

plenty of online retailers ... mind that if they are not in Australia, import tax [VAT] may not be included in the price quoted

• Bill-M

You can build one yourself.  Get the Parts from UMART (Australia).

Build your own is the best way.