Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Could you still win a war with one hand tied behind your back ?

Isaiah 63

3 ‘I have trodden the wine press alone, and from the peoples no one was with me; I trod them in my anger and trampled them in my wrath; their juice spattered on my garments, and stained all my robes.

4 For the day of vengeance was in my heart, and the year for my redeeming work had come.

5 I looked, but there was no helper; I stared, but there was no one to sustain me; SO MY OWN ARM BROUGHT ME VICTORY, AND MY WRATH SUSTAINED ME.

6 I trampled down peoples in my anger, I crushed them in my wrath, and I poured out their lifeblood on the earth.’

Revelation 19:11-16 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse! Its rider is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems; and he has a name inscribed that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, wearing fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron; he will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name inscribed, ‘King of kings and Lord of lords’.

The above Scripture (bold type) provides clear, unequivocal and indisputable evidence that Christ will use BOTH ARMS TO FIGHT AND WIN THE WAR OF ARMAGEDDON.

Isaiah 63:5 is in the singular, which is purely metaphor, but not to be taken at face value.

Because no one can win a war with one hand tied behind their back.

Consequently, God is going to use BOTH HIS LEFT AND RIGHT HAND TO DEFEAT AND DESTROY THE ENEMIES OF CHRIST in order to establish his Eternal Kingdom.

True or false?

Read a Superman comic book for more fairy tales