How to run the projector?

I can i connect my projector?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Put legs on it?

• 3 weeks ago

Whoa... not so much detail!!! You are overwhelming us!!!

• 1 month ago

see those wires.. plug then in and turn in to..

• 1 month ago

Follow the instructions in the manual.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

1. Using POWER CORD, plug in projector and turn it on using the button panel or a remote.

2. Decide what you're USING it for.

3. Find an appropriate cable to connect the video output from the device to the video input of the projector. It will now work.

I've got one in my home theatre setup and regularly need advice.

Source(s): I have a small home theatre setup that uses a projector, because projectors are classed as home theatre gear and should not be put in to the tv category, unless you are wrong in the head.
  • 1 month ago

Start by asking in TVs. Projectors are NOT Home Theater gear.

• 1 month ago

Read The Owner's Manual For It. 

• 1 month ago

First connect the projector to the computer. Then sit the projector screen in the specified place. To show what you want to show from your computer, you just need to connect two cables to the projector screen. One is the power cable of the projector and the other is the VGA Cable. Pictures of the projector and VGA cable are shown below.

The ports that can be seen in the picture above. They can basically be connected to one cable with another cable.

Now turn on the computer. Turn on the computer and connect one end of the VGA cable to the projector and the other end to the laptop or desktop. Then plug the power cable into the voltage stabilizer or UPS and run the projector. After setting everything up properly, you can see duplicate computer screen and projector screen.

Now press Windows + P key from the keyboard to work differently on computer and projector screen. You will see the options like the picture below will come out. You discussed using Windows 10 in my case.

See picture above. There are some options, now click on the Extend text menu from there. After clicking, the two displays can work differently. This means that you open a new tab on the computer screen and run a video or something else on the projector screen. You can drag any type of document with the mouse pointer and watch it on the projector screen or computer screen. You can use the projector as you like.

If you have trouble opening the document on the projector again, right-click on the desktop and go to Display Setting. You will see the options like the picture below will come out.

See picture above. There are 2 and 1 text, drag them and change them. After making the change, there will be an option to write Apply. Click that. After clicking, you can make the projector and laptop work differently.

https://bestbudgetfor.com/best-projectors-under-50...

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.