Who else has encountered a mama grizzley bear?

As a teen, I went camping a lot with my brothers out at our friend's family farm, on a mountain in WV. One weekend his grandpa lectured us for an hour about the bears they'd seen where we camped. 

The next day, picking daisies alone, I saw the cub. On two feet he came up to my waist. I started to walk away, cuz the mama must be near. Then he ran over on all fours. He was so cute!I dropped a daisy, he stood, picked it up and held it out to me. I  said, 'Im can't play with you, go away!' He reached his arms up like a baby, I picked him up. Softest fur ever, smelled so good! I fed him fruit snacks, enchanted. Then a deafening roar shook the trees, I froze. Cub got scared, hid behind me, No, I said quietly, go, shoo!Out came Mama - massive, growling, angry. I backed away, terrified. She roared again, hot wind like rotting death blew my hair, gagged me. She came forward, I didn't know what to do. Didn't want to appear to be a threat to the cub - maybe if she thought I was a cub too she wouldn't hurt me. So I dropped and curled up small, eyes closed, wailed for my mama. She chuffed and growled, telling me off. I cried 'Im sorry, I'm sorry, I want my mama!', then fell silent as she sniffed me, hot breath inches from my neck. Finally she retreated, chuffing at her cub. I peeked, she turned back and roared, then growled a clear warning. I whimpered, eyes closed, laid still for 5 mins, then ran back to camp.Has anyone else been caught by mama bear playing with her cub? What did you do?

The  closest I came was at Walmart when what looked like a grizzly stood next to her basket blocking the aisle. After a few seconds waiting I said, "excuse me" and she ignored me. After repeating it she stared at me with a scowl when I said, "You know, if you'd like to COMPLETELY block the aisle you can just lay the basket on it's side".

No Grizzly bears in West Virginia unless in a zoo. 

• Kenny

Grizzly bears in West Virginia ? Come on now .

Sounds like a fake story

If your story is actually real, that would be a nice story to tell someday. But that was also your near death experience.

I have never encountered any grizzley bear in my life.