Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Is there any doubt left now that Arsenal are currently a level above Spurs  ?

We’re fighting with Liverpool for trophies whilst Spurs are losing to their little brothers, LOL. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Arsenal have always been better than Spurs!

• 1 month ago

A level above? Maybe 10-15 years ago but not now. Arsenal and spurs play on a level playing field nowadays. In terms of quality there’s not a lot that separates the two teams. 

Arsenal fighting Liverpool for trophies? The charity shield and the FA cup perhaps but they were miles away from them in the league last year and whilst arsenal were in Europa league Liverpool we’re competing in the champions league.

Arsenal will come back stronger this year though but I still don’t think they’ll be title contenders. 

• 1 month ago

Arsenal fell from glory about 10 years ago.  Tottenham Hotspur are a much better side now.

• 1 month ago

Arsenal have always been better than Spurs!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Arsenal have and will always be bigger than spurs until the day they win a champions league or Premier league. Spurs as far as I'm concerned are smaller than Leicester, Chelsea, United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal to name a few, I mean what good is finishing ahead of arsenal in the league unless arsenal are second it doesn't matter, unless you back it up with trophies it doesn't matter. Arsenal arguably had they're worst season ever since before wenger was appointed and still managed to win a record 14th FA cup, they have 10 league titles (3 premier league). When was the last time spurs won... Well anything? It's this mentality that has spurs where spurs are and which is why they'll never win anything. Henry said it best when spurs celebrated a draw against arsenal as if it were a win while arsenal went on to win the league. Give me a break. 

• 1 month ago

Arsenal have done nothing except win a penalty shootout and beat a terrible promoted team, they're just laughing at their own reflection when they see Spurs. 

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Stupid question after only one PL game played. Everton will be the surprise team this year and could easily beat the Gunners 

• snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, there is some, as it’s only the first game of the season!  But don’t let overblown fanatical expectation cloud your judgement.

• 1 month ago

I'd wait till we have played more games, we might just lose to west ham knowing this club. But so far we look much better

• 1 month ago

It’s Tottenham, no one is surprised.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.