Anonymous

How come society thinks it is ok to install malware onto an autistic person's computer in an attempt to monitor them?

So I'm pretty ticked off as I somehow got a trojan horse on my computer that was turning on my web cam and sharing my screen. I noticed that my webcam was turning on automatically and that my cursor was moving by itself. I did a scan and it found an trojan on my computer. I am now suspecting it is the authorities who is doing this. I do not appreciate being monitored and getting my privacy invaded. I do personal stuff on my computer and I am doing some researches that I don't want anyone to know. Not even my family to know. I feel like it is not fair to do this to me when I deserve my privacy and the right to do whatever I want and come and go as I please. Why is it ok to install on my computer and invade privacy ? I'm purging and reinstalling my operating system cause of this.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You really aren't the computer whiz you think you are.  

If you are under court supervision for making online threats then it is their business what you do online.   

Keep it up and you'll end up in jail where you belong.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an inept troll and liar is not a disability, jacob.

• Tough cookies. Either the judge got a court order or your parent's gave permission.  Live with it. 

How come you refuse to prove that you are KV?  Is that because you are an IMPOSTER.  It wouldn't be 'malware' if it was put there by law enforcement under a court order.

Kenneth, You've been told before to stop posting on here. You have shown that you will not follow anyone's orders, even the judge's order. I hereby to inform you that I have taken a screenshot of this and all of your other posts and I've forwarded them to the FBI and informed them of your plan of "cutting off ankle monitor and fleeing the state". Now you will know what it is like to sit in jail for more than just hours.