Can you use bleach?

Hey, I wanted to know if you can clean the exterior of a white car with bleach? I looked online. But, no solid answers. 

Let us know how that works out for ya...

If your car color has faded, bleaching will not help.  Bleach works on organic material, not metal or paint.  Your car's dull color may be due to oxidation where a good car polish would help.  Bleach will not help your car get cleaner.  Use

a detergent

and follow up with car polish.    

It wouldn't be any more useful than on any other color vehicle.

IN fact, if whatever you are using to clean even gets to the colored part of the paint, there is already SERIOUS damage to the paint job.

While I am not positive, I suspect bleach would do more damage than good.

Y: Bleach IS NOT remotely similar to salt, by ANY criteria.

• garry

bleach ,mix it in water at 10% then use it in the garden , it kills snails and good for the soil every month . can use it to disinfect bench tops to dilute down to 5% also good on windows .

• Embery

Sure why not, it's white.

no not at all thats bad

It's completely unnecessary and will be hard on YOUR skin. No, it won't hurt the car--but it's stupid. You will get your car just as clean using a half cup of dish soap instead and you won't peel the skin off your hands doing it. 

Bleach is a corrosive.   You do not put corrosives on paint. 

NO, NO, NO! Bleach is caustic and BAD for a vehicle and WTF would you want to anyway?

Bleach will not work on a car's exterior.