Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 month ago

Cafe owner in puts up signs banning "government muzzles"?

Cafe owner puts up sign ‘banning’ masks

Ben Mitchell, PA

14 September 2020, 5:52 pm

A cafe owner has put up a poster saying customers wearing masks would be banned from entering his premises.

Michael Schneider, who runs the J Voke Vintage Tearoom in Chichester, West Sussex, says masks are a “government muzzle” which have no effect in preventing the spread of coronavirus.

The sign – entitled Con-A-Virus Notice Government Muzzles! – says: “Masks offer you ‘NO PROTECTION’ against a ‘VIRUS’.

Scroll to continue with contentAd

Zero deposit

Learn More

Buy your award Winning Dacia today

Learn More

6.9% APR Representative

Learn More

3 months on us

Learn More

“Will a chain link fence protect you against a mosquito? Well, will it?”

It also says that consenting to Government demands by wearing a mask will lead to “suppressing your immune system”, “reducing your oxygen intake”, “raising your cortisol level (stress hormone)”, “breathing back in your own carbon dioxide and bacteria (that your body is trying to expel)”.

It adds: “Turn off your Television and engage your brain before you spend the rest of your lives living on your knees… OWNED BY THE STATE!

“The reason you’re being ordered to stand two metres apart and wear 

“The reason you’re being ordered to stand two metres apart and wear a muzzle is nothing to do with a virus… it’s Applied Behavioural Psychology to ‘CONTROL YOU’.”

A notice on the floor says: “Stand here until you realise your government is brainwashing you! (You may be here sometime).”

Mr Schneider told metro.co.uk that he believed human rights 

• kelvin

makes you sound like a huge anti-vaxxer troll

I will only believe those type of people If they refuse to wear seatbelts /let their children use seatbelts or car seats

I am old enough to remember the "Freedom/Government is controlling us" about Seatbelts in the 1970's and 80's

Sure a private business can post whatever they want. Doesnt mean you need to go there, you cant cure stupid. Your body shouldnt be expelling bacteria like that anyway, lol and since I wear a mast 12 hours a day at work I am pretty sure I get enough O2, the molecules easily pass through masks

as long as he puts up a sign" Eat at Your Own Risk"

The Main Stream Media "failed on purpose" to mention a 100,000 person march in Quebec against the government mandates on COVID closures and masks. I like the term "government muzzles."  

I don't see a question, but businesses that do that are ones I know to stay away from.

• Tavy

I read this online just now.

As we do not have to wear a mask when eating food what is the problem? This is a cafe owner, they serve food, so how can we eat it wearing a mask?

or am i missing something?

UK

Reported for SPAM

Not a question.

I know I would be happy to avoid this cafe.

unrelated to personal finance.