Anonymous

Why am I being told what to do when I am an adult and can make my own decisions?

So I'm tired of being told what to do so I'm just going to do what I want. Everyone is wanting me to comply with court orders when I can't. Some of these orders are affecting some of my coping skills. I can't do cosplaying cause I can't wear pantyhose and etc. I'm sick and tired of being told what to do so I'm just going to do what I want. I have been speaking to this voice and its a lady and she is telling me to just go. She told me that I have to do what I have to do in order to make myself happy. I'm just going to listen to her instead as I like what she is telling me. She says that I can do whatever I want whenever I want. Her name is melissa. People are driving me insane to the point where I want to kill myself. I don't want to hurt others anymore, I just want to end this misery that I live in. Why am I being told by others to do things that I don't want ? I like what melissa is saying and so I'm gonna listen to her.

• Ann

Well, Kenneth/Jacob/whoever you claim to be at the moment---it's obvious that you haven't learned anything, even when you've been monitored by an ankle bracelet and ordered by the court to have therapy.  It's not that you can't comply with court orders, it's that you don't want to comply.  If you continue to break the rules of your probation and defy the court, you will end up in jail. You've been warned about what would happen to a person like you in a place like that, but obviously you don't comprehend the seriousness of the potential dangers.  You admit to having been in Special Ed. all of your school years, and you say you're autistic and bipolar.  Do you not realize that your decision-making skills need some assistance from others?  You may be physically an adult, but your mental age doesn't match up.  If you do whatever it is you want to, you will end up in real trouble.  Know that upfront.

Be careful, and accept that you are not able to make your own decisions, because you are confused. Don't hurt anyone, including yourself.  Find someone you can see that you trust and talk to them about what's bothering you. I can't see what you see or feel what you feel, so take this to someone you trust that can help you.  Not Melissa.

you have just been doing what you want, that is what got you into this situation IF you are KV....prove your identity.

no court order would prohibit you from wearing pantyhose.

speaking to a 'voice'?   really, trying to fake schizophrenia?

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

The reason you are under court orders in the first place is because of your poor decisions.

What you do in the privacy of your own home is one thing. Go ahead and cosplay and cross dress at home.

Part of being an adult is doing things that you perhaps don't want to do.  If you want to be treated like an adult stop acting like a 3 year old.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card able being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

• ?

Being told what to do is sort of a lifelong discipline, beginning in the classroom, and perhaps ending in a nursing home.

• J

You don’t get pantyhose in jail either. That’s where you’re headed if you don’t comply with a court order. Being an adult doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want. You’ll find that out very quickly in jail. 

Just to give you an idea, when you go to jail, you’ll be locked in a cell alone for several days before you can even interact with others. You’ll be given 2 jumpsuits and some toilet paper and soap. You’ll eat whatever nasty food they give you. You won’t be dressing up in costumes or doing whatever else makes you feel better. You’ll be showering and using the toilet in front of others. Does that sound better than an ankle bracelet?

• Cogito

They're telling you what you can and cannot do because you evidently have some learning difficulties or mental 'issues' and are liable to make a lot of very bad decisions by yourself.

Speaking to 'a voice' indicates that you have a mental illness.  Get help and listen to what real people - doctors, social workers, etc - are trying to tell you and get you to understand.

Funny, you don't sound like an adult at all. More like a bratty child.

Honestly, grow up. You seem very immature which is likely why you are being told what to do. By the sound of this, you don't seem like you can make your own decisions.