Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

White people- What does White privilege feel like?

Must be really awesome to be you..

The truth is blacks are the ones with privilege. There are scholarships just for blacks. Employers are required to hire so many even over more qualified candidates. There is absolutely nothing that a black person in America can’t do if they try. White privilege is just another excuse for a free handout.

like a long think white coock going up your butttt.

thrres only one long dong.

I'm proud to be white and if you have a problem, talk to God. He's the one who made us. Ask Him to remove our white privilege and throw us into the sea. 

Nothing, It hasnt  existed since p[political correctness, the civil rights bills.

I have not yet seen discrimination of a non white hired  over me when they were less qualified. 

The closest  I have seen is a   biker run or rally that is 99% WASP. Even then, black riders are welcome, and Not necessarily to ride Tail. When the leathers go on,  no one cares if you are a hardcore 1%er  or a Raytheon engineer. Its your riding that matters.

• nappa

I worked for everything I own . there are no free lunches i the world. get out and make your own..it's your life do something good with it, only have one life to live.

It is so cool.. I go to the grocery store and just cut in front of everyone.  And minorities don't know about the white streets we get to take to work where there is no traffic. Then I fill out my taxes and get all my money back because white people don't have to pay taxes. Then I get pulled over by a cop for traveling 90 in a 45 mph zones, when they come up the the door, I have a water gun that looks like a real gun in my hand and squirt them in the face and we all laugh and laugh, and I leave without even a warning. 

ORRR.  This is all BS. The TRUTH is that when a cop pulls me over, I have my id ready in my hands and my hand are on the steering wheel, where the cops can see then the entire time. I hand them my ID and paperwork slowly. I keep my hands where they can be seen until I am let go. 

WHY? Because every time a cop pulls anyone over, s/he does not know if that person wants to kill him/her. I follow thier instructions to the letter. I move slowly. I do nothing at all that would make the officer fear for their life. If I have a complaint about the officer's actions, I wait until after the incident to file it. 

YES, the talk black people say they have to give their children about cops... I WAS GIVEN. 

Mike L, You are a loud-mouth and a thug. You promote crime and are generally an asshat. I say that to you, knowing you are white. GFY. 

White privilege is great. I recommended it to all people of all races. My two parents bestowed upon me white privilege (count 'em, two parents, that is "parents", with an "s" at the end.) I cherish my white privilege, and I wish the same upon everybody. 

Believe it or not, in today's world, white privilege is available to anyone of any race who follows these 6 guidelines:

1) Be raised in a two parent household that includes the biological FATHER, where the father supports you financially, protects you from miscreants, and will not tolerate poor grades nor dropping out of school nor any other malfeasance on your part.

2) Get a good education, including a high school graduation (a GED does not count) as well as at least some community college or better, that will lead to a good paying job opportunity.

3) Speak and write grammatically correct English that is devoid of any profanity.

4) Get a good job and get up and go to work every day without fail.

5) Refrain from committing criminal acts in any form, including no illegal substance abuse.

6) Get married before fathering or giving birth to your first child, and refrain from fathering or having your first child until you are at least 21 years of age.

These behaviors are the key to obtaining 'white privilege' and therefore "winning". Unfortunately, only Asians (other than whites) seem to have embraced these values in earnest. African Americans seem to violate all six premises on a continual and routine basis. Oh well, so much for transferring white privilege to them. It will probably never happen, (but I will be hoping it will happen, someday.)

Cheers

• Mike L

Mostly it is. I don't have to be looked at funny when I walk into an expensive store. I don't get called a loud mouth if I speak my mind... kind of nice. Also, I've never been called a thug or gang member. 

yep, the harder I work the more privileged I become. 

There is no such thing. We gotta earn and work for all we got and be smart enough to keep it.