How come people keep on forcing me to do things that are not beneficial to my mental health?

So I'mma being forced to do things that are not beneficial for my mental health. I'mma being force to do stuff that I don't want to do. It is affecting my mental health cause I can't do any of my coping strategies of swimming and doing cosplaying. I'm so fed up and stressed. My friends and family are stressing me out by threatening jail over me. I'm so tired of this that I've thought about just running away cause I am so tired of people not leaving me alone. I want to be able to live peacefully but I can't even do that cause everyone keeps on harassing me with this. I am thinking about just ditching and going some place else where I can rest, heal myself mentally and live in peace and be able to do whatever I want. I don't care if you go snitching to your mommies and daddies in blue cause I've just about had it with life. It's either I go or I'm just going to kill myself. What is up with people ? Why aren't people compassionate and understanding that in order for me to get better then I have to use my coping strategies ?? I'm so tired of this and I'm just gonna do what makes me happy. My therapist says that I have to do what I have to do to make myself happy.

• Ann
    1 week ago

"David"/Kenneth/Jacob--Winter is coming.  It's too cold to swim.  You're monitored by an ankle bracelet and under a court order to receive therapy, so cosplaying is out, as well. You're not leaving your parents' house.  Obviously, you're not paying attention in therapy.  You have no means of support except your parents because you refuse to do anything except commit childish, illegal pranks.  Have you ever even tried to gain some skills that would allow you to have a job of some sort? There are many autistic and bipolar people in the world who are productive on some level, even if limited. That is because they want to be part of the real world which, obviously, you do not.  I'm sure your family is threatening you with jail time because they don't know what else to do.  You absolutely refuse to comply with the terms of your probation.  The judge could have thrown you in jail for a very long time due to the repeated, serious threats and pranks you claim to have done.  Instead, you were grated probation due to your mental condition.  If you continue to rebel, your probation will be revoked and you will end up in a horrible situation that will cause you to actually wish you were dead instead of just talking about it all of the time.  Try using your "coping skills" by acting rational, paying attention and trying to do something productive.  You're a little old (what are you, 31 or 32 now?) to still be whining about "having to do you don't want to do".  That's 3 year old behavior.  

If you are that miserable, just run away, find a place of your own,cut everyone else out. If you are feeling suicidal call the national suicide prevention line, tell them everything happening to you, that is why they are there, to help people who have lost hope and yes you should do your coping strategies. Don't let people take control over your life. It's time you start thinking about yourself. Yes people can be so harsh and don't care about anyone but there are people who care unlike everyone else on this answer section just giving rude answers, people now a days just give rude unhelpful answers, I don't care at all if anyone dislikes my comment, I'm telling the truth, I see so many stuck up people being rude on here with unhelpful answers that prove they aren't willing to give advice, I can't stand trolls either but you never know whether this person is telling the truth, if there is a question asking for help,being rude and being like wah wah suck it up! if that is all you are going to say why even bother to reply in the first place! answers like that are so stupid! I know there are a lot of trolls on here and a lot of people do stupid things, don't care and then expect for advice or everyone to be on their side, ok I get it those people don't deserve the best answer, but backlash. But some people ask serious questions regarding feeling suicidal, depressed, the person asking this could actually be serious, just something to consider, if they really are trolls just stop answering their questions.

I agree with your therapist. Don't ask Normals to fix your problems, you are the only one who can do that. I would go on Facebook and find a group of people with disabilities that fits your needs.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You really need to work on your trolling skills.  You've been posting the same boring stories and lame rants for almost 10 years. now.  You have nobody to blame for the mess your life has become but yourself.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an inept troll and liar is not a disability, jacob.

and still no proof you are KV..... to the unaware, this post is about a person who has gone on a years long crime spree, bomb/terrorist threats, bank fraud, criminal mischief, and more...

You know what ? Just go ahead and do it, cut it off. The FBI has a copy of all your posts so they'll launch an manhunt as soon as it is cut off. No need in trying to help. Just a waste of time.

• martin

Watch out for people who try to take control of your life.