Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 1 month ago

Science question: Is Donald Trump right about the wild fires? (he says its starting to get cooler)?

I think hes right. Its already getting colder and theres a lot of breeze in the morning. I think naturally nature will turn these fires off. 🌳 🔥. I think Donald Trump should be applauded for saving money on fires and letting nature do it for free.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Put      Down     The     Kool-

Aid.  Saving money? What about the cost of property burned? And the lives lost? If you wouldn't ask your electrician to perform an appendectomy on you, why would you take advice on forestry or climate from someone who probably never took a college science course? He certainly never took a course in forestry, climatology, meteorology, ecology, virology, or anything related to them, although he has no qualms about disagreeing with the experts in those fields.

• 1 month ago

He talks b*****ks!

• garry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

well we will know in a years time wont we . funny thing nature cant be controlled not like the demos think anyway .

• Ramiro
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The only thing on fire is his hair.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump is a imbecile.

• 1 month ago

I doubt he's ever been right about anything - except by accident.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.