Was there a time you and your family were kicked out of a Golden Corral buffet restaurant for making too much noise?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • YES THE ONE TIME MY FAMILY WENT WE GOT KICKED OUT.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nope, my family is too well mannered for that to happen

• 4 weeks ago

The last time I went to Golden Corral there were kids running all over the place and being very loud and rude.  They were not being supervised by any adult and I saw fingers in the chocolate fountain as well as "tastes" being taken from deserts.  I talked to manager, whose general attitude was that there was nothing he could do.

• Judy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No, I've never been kicked out of any restaurant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • SW-6
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Good question as we stopped going long ago because of the kids running around, screaming etc.  It is a family restaurant and it is kind of "relaxed" so I can see some of the mayhem going on, but continue to wonder why Golden Corral allowed it and didn'

t do to much to stop it. 

• 1 month ago

There was not a time that me and my family were kicked out of a Golden Corral buffet restaurant for making too much noise. 

• Walt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

you go to have a good meal at restaurant and enjoy your meal. if your going to act like your at home or club stay home

• 1 month ago

No, that's never happened.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.