Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Is it ever ok to lie?

Every one  wants to hear truth and not lie, everywhere in the world.If truth is God, lie is Satan, so you can decide with whom you want to be.

YES... DAILY and none stop IF you are a MAINSTREAM NEWS SERVICE or a DEMOCRIT... THEY CAN NEVER EVER LIE... WE KNOW every word they say is the absolute truth.. 

'

Politicians are incapable of ever lying to the people they are SUPPOSE to represent.. IT Just Does Not Happen..

• garry

yes and no , women might lie but men bullsh%t alot , all you women think about it .

• Fred G

No.. It's the fabric of who people are. Who would ever want to be with or listen to a liar.? They are worthless... 

Well people do it all the time, including people in so called power!

sure, people lie all the time.  It is part of the grease that makes society function well.

There have actually been studies done that conclude this (though at the moment I don't have one to show sorry but hey you can do some real web research to find one yourself if you really need it).

That said, (exceptional cases aside) I have never been sorry I told the truth so I make that my general policy.  It builds trust at work and among family and friends when you are honest.

• Tara

No .. not supposed to ever be ok.

sure         .

• Amina

No snitching in my hood unless you want to be shot.... or if you're lucky you'll just get your house trashed.

No, never because the end never justifies the means.  However, God has already told us that ALL MEN ARE LIARS (Psalm 116:11) so whether any of us like to admit it or not, we all do lie.  It can even be lying by omission (not mentioning something we should, whilst relaying a story or event)  or being a hypocrite - by that I mean "If someone says, "I love God" and hates his brother, HE IS A LIAR, for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he hasn't seen?" when we have been commanded as Christians that if we love God we must also love our brother (1 John 4: 20 & 21).  

The Bible says "All liars shall have their part in the Lake which burns with fire and brimstone which is the second death" (Revelation 21:8)