is 150/95 blood pressure high enough for a heart attack ?

or do heart attacks generally happen with higher blood pressure

I already had a mini stroke but only  once 

how long can I have this high blood pressure without risking a heart attack or stroke 

I am only 28. other people in my family have high blood pressure too

the mini-stroke was from my other pre existing conditions. I have neurofibromatosis which has caused a couple of brain tumors 

I was in the ER with a bp reading of 181/112 and could not move my left side of my body

as you must be aware by now keeping your blood thin is of paramount of importance. if, you smoke to stop smoking...now....................

If you’ve already had a mini stroke then you’re at risk for having another one but this time it’ll be more severe.  Better start taking baby aspirin every day.

Heart attacks result from plaque in the coronary vascular system. Not necessarily from just high blood pressure. That reading not all that high.  How was this mini stoke diagnosis made?  No number to tell you how long you can have anything before an outcome

• k w

not bloody likely.......

• Tavy

If it's a one off reading, No, if it continues for months, it could.

Or a stroke.