Trevor asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

What do you like and dislike about Yahoo Global Warming section?

Update:

anonymous said:  "YOU'RE A F*CKING MORON"  I'm not sure if that follows the question, but would that be a like or dislike?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I like that many on here debunk agw and educate me with scientific facts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The lack of moderation is a dislike, as is the general level of  intellectual dishonesty from those who call themselves "skeptics". 

I agree with anonymous!

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

All the silly kiddies.

• 1 month ago

Its NATURAL course of things.. THE HYPE IS TOTAL BS.. The earth and all planets run in cycles.. Show me how GLOBAL WARMING WIPED OUT THE DINOSAURS... 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No limit on accounts. 

• 1 month ago

PROS

hilarity, and hot weather girls

CONS

dullards, dishonesty, and dirac

• Fred G
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I have zero concern about global warming, climate change whether real or not real.. Humans will adapt and if not for the news blasting it daily nobody would even notice it happening... Plus we can't do anything about it.. You are dreaming if you think climate can be tweaked by man..

• Dirac
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Surprisingly I  agree with JimZ, it's good that he's finally taking a good hard look at himself.

I don't like people cloning others' accounts--like you've done with Trevor, Linlyons, etc.--impersonation is prohibited under the rules of YA.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There's no serious debate about how to tackle climate change, there's too many morons pushing conspiracy theories 

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

...lack of science and general knowledge of too many that post here... and confusing political opinion with science.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.