What are you doing this weekend ?

i have to go to the store tomorrow 

i have to go to the store tomorrow 

Actually really busy Looking for a job and reading some things to improve myself because it’s always fun to have no money broke living with your dysfunctional parents almost gonna be 30 having a mental breakdown 😃

Source(s): My life

continuing to clean my house and then relaxing after that

• Buzz

Tidying, cleaning and hopefully relaxing. 

my friends want me to meet up w them but i dont know if i want to go w rona still going on tbh

Going to the gym. As I always do on Saterday morning. Then maybe the beach on Sunday.

I shall be out on my motorcycle, Have a great weekend Nicole, YO, Stay safe guys.

My brother is going camping with a bunch of other guys leaving me by myself. Since I don’t drive, the only place I’ll be able to go to this weekend is the park near my house.

going to the pub with mates and spending time with my missus

I could go to the Farmer's Market and get some fresh potatoes...

I don't know yet. Tomorrow my minivan goes to the repair shop to have brake work done and that will be an expensive repair. Hopefully I could go to the Farmer's Market and get some fresh potatoes, and other goodies.