Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

What am I if I want everyone to get coronavirus?

I’m not a masochist ;))) I’m more of a visionary. I’m not an anarchist I like my coffee with cream. I like suffering but only to an extent. Is it not okay to have these feelings?!

you are normal and okay.  this planet is worthless and its peoples are state park port-a-potty stinking excrement mind.

The Coronavirus is a very vicious cruel disease that you may end up getting yourself so be careful what you wish for.

i will go medical

You are angry at everyone because you've been hurt.  Do you know Jesus?

It is the Lord Jesus who changes hearts and minds and fills us with Love.  He teaches us to love one another and without love you will always be bitter toward the whole world.  The Lord loves you.  He says you are fearfully and wonderfully made.  He lets us walk in His strength when we are weak and need help.  He holds us up when we want to fall down.  He teaches us to forgive when we don't want to.  We forgive others because if we don't we become bitter and bitterness is a serious disease that destroys the human body in sicknesses.  Find you a Holy Bible, Study Bible if you have one and start reading in the Book of John in the New Testament.  At least read the Proverbs which teach how to live.  Cast out that spirit of darkness that brings you to wanting everyone to get coronavirus, cast it out in the name of Jesus.

The Bible says "resist the devil and he will flee from you."  

• John P

Sounds like a sadist to me. No 'vision' involved if everybody gets a disease.

What has coffee with cream to do with anarchists?

What you are is a troll. Find a hobby that doesn't include posting on the internet. Please.

Go lick some toilets ,that should help your endeavor. 

I would tentatively say you are a misanthrope

Sounds like you may be a relative of President Donald Trump.

In medical jargon, you're a "sick puppy."