Is Gareth Bale leaving Real Madrid to return to Tottenham Hotspur ?

Update:

Bale...Son...Kane , that looks kind of lethal don't you all agree ?

Jose Mourinho would have some serious firepower in that side if they can bring him back.

But is he really returning to EPL ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • CMD
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

He was always going to come back, all this talk of him going to Man United was never gonna happen there was too many clauses in place to stop him from returning to an another PL club.

Even if he doesn’t score or play as well as he did it doesn’t really matter, it’s more the psychology of having him back and the positive effect that will with the team

Sergio Reguilón is the transfer I’m more happy about as Ben Davies is a ******* horror show to watch.

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don’t think he’s what Spurs need. If he was still the player he was, Real wouldn’t want rid. Kane and Son are the only class players they have and they need decent midfielders to get the best from them.

Deli Ali only turns up about one game in four or five, so he’s not a lot of use. Someone chasing past glories is also not desirable.

• BJJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's a done deal , he has signed 

• 1 month ago

Yeah this is like when Rooney went back to Everton, these two clubs have switched roles in the PL, with Everton making impressive business in James, Ancelotti, Allam, to compliment other decent signings and make them an impressive proposition, Spurs have resorted to signing scraps from the literal bottom of the barrel, Madrid can't believe their luck they've found someone stupid enough to take him and pay his wage. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, unfortunately it’s only a loan and not permanent. I wish him bad luck. 

• It's on a season-long loan scheme.

• yup he's all over the main news m8,  just arriving at the airport...i get your point but even if Mourinho can work some kind of magic and really get Bale motivated to want to play,  there's still that undeniable fact of time and  the corresponding age,  but it still might of been money well spent, remember the last Portugese Manager he played under? no? Well he won PFA  and scored a hatfull of goals in 6 months, and they say history tends to repeat itself, let's find out eh...?

He was playing   in an attacking midfield role btw, when that happened, i wonder if Mourinho will play him there? eheh

LFCYNWA

• We just beat them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.