Do you know how to use/operate your washing machine ?

I still can't figure out which ones the fecking setting to give it a quick rinse.

That big digital display and touch pad, with a zillion settings wtf ?

you'd think it was the controls to Star Trek Voyager and not a washing machine.  Madness.

45 Answers

Relevance
  • Isabel
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I know how to use my machine, but if you’re having trouble watch YouTube vids of your exact make and model machine

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

years ago u could do this but with the newer washing machines you can only do a whole cycle. Maybe just put the machine through a cycle but without washing powder.

• 1 month ago

sometimes you can pick up some tips from youtube videos, i know it may sound kinda weird but I know I did learn about special settings from others. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just fukcing toss it in there throw some soap on there slam the door and just go back to what ever you are doing. It's magic.. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

turn dial to  small load,rinse ,, put soap in   agitate for a few,spin.drain,,fill again for rinse,,agitate spin,, then tossem into the dryer

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course! As for rinsing, just set the dial to the position for "rinse".

• 1 month ago

Yes I do, thanks for asking.

• 1 month ago

It's Called.... READ THE OPERATORS/OWNERS MANUAL.. or go on YOUTUBE and research it. YOU could have already found in in the time it took you to type a complaint about it.

• 1 month ago

The only function of my washing machine is sitting on TOP of it while it runs. Doesnt feel bad ❤️ Learned this from the HOLY BIBLE #DeportLiberals #GodBless

Source(s): Personal massager
  • susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. Mine might be a little more intuitive than the model you have.

I suggest you go to the store where you bought it and ask a salesperson how to do the rinse setting. It won't matter that you didn't buy it lately, as long as the store still sells them the salesperson should be able to help you. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.