Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will these "Disgusting People" Trump refers to be Voting for him in same numbers or are All the polls wrong that show Biden in Huge Lead?

Much bigger than Clinton's lead in last election and in  the swing states that gave us Trump.  These are just polls and not the actual vote so I never say never.  But it seems now that Americans have already decided and it looks like independants will be choosing President and Trump is down the farthest with them.

Even though trump called them “disgusting people,” I don’t think it will matter. They give him a free pass on anything he says and does. They just refuse to believe that trump actually says these things, and when they can’t deny it, they make excuses. Trumps base remind me of a battered woman who keeps making excuses for the he husband who beats her. They try to convince themselves that deep down, he’s a good guy and he really cares about them. And then one day, trump will just leave them for dead, like he’s done with covid. 200k dead Americans and trump just says “it is what it is.”

we'll find out in nov and its not nice to call them that

• Marty

I don't believe those polls anymore.  The media has already shown it isn't past lying to try and affect the outcome of America's election. Democrats are worried about Russia interfering and not look at what's happening in our own back yard.