Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are white people attacking the Kentucky Mayor for getting a 12 million dollar justice for Taylor?

• J

First of all, mayors are for cities, not states. I’m assuming you mean the mayor of Louisville. Breonna Taylor’s family absolutely deserve that money. $12 million can’t bring her back, but it’s a start. The woman was shot in bed in her own home. The cops were the ones who screwed up their investigation and got a bad warrant. The cops who shot her should be charged. Even if the warrant wasn’t based on bad police work, they still had no right to shoot her. When cops bust through someone’s door, they’re supposed to clearly identify themselves as police and show badges. Otherwise, how is anyone supposed to know the difference between a search warrant and a home invasion? It absolutely disgusts me when people try to defend bad police. Nobody deserves to be shot in their own home. 

why hasnt the black mayor here recovered stolen cash and other loot and forced recovery money here for violence against me?

oh I suppose I deserved all of it because i'm white.

up your skinny assshole butthead.

maybe theyre jealous

• Marty

Although I've never heard anyone say that I would guess its because she was with a known criminal who shot at police first. Actually it should be her trash of a boyfriend that should get the blame and not police officers protecting their lives.

Because Taylors boyfriend tried to murder cops and Taylor was killed when cops defended themselves and returned fire. The circumstances of the case do not warrant a payoff for Taylor at all. If anything Taylors family should be suing her boyfriend.

It's because they have to pay it and don't think they should have to.

Liar? proof? .....