Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Is Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith (2005) The Greatest Movie Of All Time?

IIE mean NO, it not great, is just awful!

No, it's a pile of crap just like all of the other "Star Wars" movies. 

No, it's not even the greatest in the Star Wars franchise,

No of course not. But I think it may have been the best of the 'prequels'.

Not even in the top million.

I wouldn’t call it the greatest movie of all time, but it’s definitely one of my favorite Star Wars movies. Heck, it’s my brother’s favorite Star Wars movie. If I had the chance to see that movie in theaters again, I’d jump on that opportunity. I know my brother feels the same way. My brother and I are Star Wars fans, even though my brother knows more about the franchise then me. I still know a good enough amount of stuff from the franchise to actually be a fan.

It definitely deserves to be considered a real Star Wars movie (unlike the ones made by Disney), but it's dialogue was incredibly cheap.

Anakin: You're so beautiful.

Padme: That's only because I'm so in love.

Anakin: No, it's because I'm so in love with you.

Seriously?

No lol. Too many flaws and story line screw ups. I liked the movie but it lacked a lot.  It has some cheesy dialogue at the end fight and the "noooooooo" was so lame. 

• Sandy

doesn't beat Rogue One, or the original Star Wars trilogy. 

• Marty

Not even close in my opinion.