What asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

How to not stay up till late at night ?

• 5 days ago

Eat a good dinner and then exercise.

I find if I have to wake up really early, I'm usually tired enough to sleep at about 10pm even if my body clock doesn't agree with it. But I need to make sure to do all the prep for going to bed in good time (8/9pm), so by the time I want to just crash out in bed, I finally can :)

• Lv 7

sleep in till late in the day.

It's a common problem with teens and young adults. They need to get up early, but they can't go to bed early. They're wide awake.

There are a few things to try.

No screens, including phone, computer, TV, e-reader, for two hours before you plan to go to bed.

No food for one hour or more before bedtime.

No soft drinks for two hours before bed. Soft drinks containing caffeine (most varieties of Coke, Pepsi, and other colas among them), four hours.

Read in bed, a print book rather than an ebook.

Keep the room slightly cool, so you need covers for comfort.

Lights off at bedtime. Even if you absolutely cannot sleep, you have to remain in bed in the darkened room.

Exercise vigorously before five p.m. People who worked out during the day often sleep better at night.

Change bedtime from your present late-night hour to when you ought to go to bed by making it a half hour earlier every night until you're there.

Get up within one hour of the same time every day, including weekends. So if you get up at 6:30 weekdays, sleep no later than 7:30 weekends.

Go to bed about the same time every night.

Try melatonin. It doesn't work for everyone, but maybe it'll work for you.