Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why did she get angry and block me when she was the one that lied? ?

She unknowingly matched with my friend on Hinge and said she expressed to him that she has not met anyone special/ anyone she wants to see long term etc and that she would like to meet. While we didn't have the exclusive talk, she did note that she doesn't multi date and we were sleeping together 3-4 times per week (unprotected), so my expectations weren't random. I noted that she matched with my friend and she said "

if I matched we probably didn't talk or I kept the convo short." 

I sent the screen shots from my friend to her and she flipped out angrily, noting she could have dated others if she wanted to and tried to flip it back on me. I brought up the points where she said she wasn't seeing anyone she wanted to see long term and she said "obviously that was not about you." She then said I was being manipulative and told me to not call or text her ever again. I sent her a message on What's App a day later and she blocked me there as well. I have since deleted all her info and cant contact her again. I am just puzzled by such a reaction instead of just apologizing and talking it out. Do you think she will calm down and initiate eventually? This was our only issue. 

Its over, you do not want to be with her. Just a case of the victim being blamed for what another did. you are lucky she is out of your life, dont get her back in.

Why would you want her back after that tho? Also, think about buying a few condoms next time and don’t be dumb. They’re not that expensive. 

You caught her out red-handed and she didn't like that. Honestly, why would you want her after all that. 

You're puzzled by her reaction? She was caught in a lie, and didn't have a ready excuse, so she turned it around and made it about you like you said. Nothing really surprising. As for whether she will 'calm down and initiate eventually', we of course have no idea because we've seen her, met her, or spoken to her. We are, after all, just random strangers on the internet.

• 28AKO

Who cares!!! Move on and find someone else worth your time and value you. Don't waste time on a nickle when you deserve a dime