Which of the following is an input device?

* Keyboard

* Central Processing Unite (CPU)

* Speaker

* Hard disk

Input device name is keyboard,mouse, hard disk,pendrive.

I think Speakers are transducers that convert electromagnetic waves into sound waves. The speakers receive audio input from a device such as a computer or an audio receiver.

Keyboard also an input device everyone is known. You can send data with the input device. so Speaker and keyboard are both input devices.

My guys cheating on his computer's unit in science class.

Input device is a piece of equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance. Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners,

An input device is a piece of hardware that conveys data to a computer. Most input devices control the computer in some way. So, in the listed option Keyboard is an input device as it sends data to the computer

None are. .....................

• David

Tell us what you think is the right answer, and why, then we can help you if needed. Getting others to do your homework isn't going to help you pass your exams where there is no-one to help you answer your questions.

If you can not answer this question yourself, it clearly means you did not do your reading, note I inputted this information with my keyboard. 

Lazy people get others to do their homework, and lazy people do not go very far in life. 

• JJ

A mouse is an input device, so i would go with speaker because they're about the same size.