Can we use have had together in a sentence for academic achievements like in the following sentence? If it's wrong, why is it wrong?

I have had my education from India. 

• GA41

I have had is the present perfect tense.  (An action begun in the past and completed by the present moment).  If you walked out of the dentist office after having your teeth removed, you might say I have had my teeth removed.  A month later, you would say I had my teeth removed (past tense).  Your education was not completed in the present moment, it was completed years ago, so you would use the past tense not the present perfect tense.

Make it a simpler sentence and you'll see why it's wrong. 

"I had my education" - incorrect.

"I received my education" - correct.

• Andrew

You're obviously not writing a book because you can't construct a simple sentence. If you don't start posting these repeater troll spam violation questions in the appropriate category, they'll start getting reported. Final warning.