Hello,! I have Gigabyte gaming motherboard and 4gb DDR3 Graphics card with 16gb ram but GTA V is running irritate slow,?even I'm not able to?

Hello,! I have Gigabyte gaming motherboard and 4gb DDR3 Graphics card with 16gb ram but GTA V is running irritate slow,?even I'm not able to play 5min?? Why??

IDK, I kinda have to agree with the other on this one. You can't answer your own question if you don't have the complete specs of your system. Therefore you can't address the problem until you understand the specs of your system. 

What motherboard you have doesn't matter a whole lot but specs like the CPU, type of Graphics card, capacity of the power supply do matter. 

• Adrian

DDR3 graphics card memory is very slow, probably a low end video card. Without specifics, can't say much more than that....

• n/a

Because you're too stupid to know enough about your computer to give us actual details in the hardware you're running

• David

You have only given the bare details of your system, lack of CPU or motherboard specs and speed, lack of GPU specs and speed, no OS details make this an unanswerable question. The only thing we can says is if it has DDR3 memory then is must be no later the 2014 as DDR4 memory was introduced after that

Vague questions can only lead to vague answers

Could be lots of reasons. Bad drivers, thermal throttling of your CPU or GPU, or possible even a weak power supply.