is it okay to have both mcafee and malwarebytes on computer...?

I like cookies 

Yes, It is ok no problem.

Yes. Malwarebytes will complement your McAfee installation. 

I have Malwarebytes running along side ESET Internet Security.

Yes, No problem. 

Take the money you would give McAfee and purchase MalwareBytes premium. Tell MalwareBytes to scan at 3am and you will good. (Unless you game at 3am, then pick a different time) The real time protection that MalwareBytes has is way better than anything McAfee has put out.

• art

it wont do any harm but I would uninstall mcafee as using both will slow down your computer

Yes, No problem

Take McAfee off. Seriously. I had them both at one time (lord knows how that happened) and all McAfee did was interfere. Malwarebytes works much better, and is a LOT cheaper. 

• AAAJ

Yes, No problem

Yes, malwarebytes works welll with most antivirus programs because it has a different role. I have used it with Norton for years. It is NOT an AV program and that is confirmed on the malwarebytes website.